famousmales
Girls - Printable Version

+- famousmales (https://famousmales.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussion forums (https://famousmales.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Gossip Column (https://famousmales.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Girls (/showthread.php?tid=6997)

Pages: 1 2

Girls - uksa2 - 29-09-2021

So, I’m 99% gay but I’ve got to admit that I have fantasies about women and sometimes even wank off over them.  

I’ve got a major thing for Luisana Lopilato and I love women’s feet.

How many of you have a thing for women from time to time?

Haha, it almost feels wrong to find them hot.

RE: Girls - jdcyl - 29-09-2021

Before age 10 I had crushes on two female teachers. At 13 and 14 I still had crushes on girl classmates, but I didn’t have strongly sexual thoughts about these girls.

As a very young school boy, I thought some of my fellow classmates were cute (all boys school until I was 10). At age 12, I remember distinctly watching the summer Olympics, and having sexual fantasies about male athletes. I masturbated to thoughts of sucking their dicks. At 13, I thought my classmate Mark was the most gorgeous boy on earth. He was well ahead of the rest of us in that he could lift 100 pounds, and he already knew to tan evenly all over. I was thrilled to find we were naked together in the change room and showers the following year, but by then my interest was in the naked boys who were two years older.

I haven’t had sexual/ emotional/ romantic attraction to girls since I was thirteen.

RE: Girls - Parsifal - 29-09-2021

(29-09-2021, 08:39 AM)uksa2 Wrote: How many of you have a thing for women from time to time?

Quite often.  Particularly get turned on by a nice pair of tits. Big Grin

(29-09-2021, 03:22 PM)jdcyl Wrote: I haven’t had sexual/ emotional/ romantic attraction to girls since I was thirteen.

You have an adult daughter.  Yes?  (Don't mean to pry)

RE: Girls - jdcyl - 29-09-2021

Yes, I have a daughter. Good friends (a lesbian couple) asked for my genes via ‘donations’. No sex, just orgasm (and only for me) #yesss #fist pump

RE: Girls - Parsifal - 29-09-2021

(29-09-2021, 03:59 PM)jdcyl Wrote: Yes, I have a daughter.  Good friends (a lesbian couple) asked for my genes via ‘donations’.  No sex, just orgasm (and only for me) #yesss #fist pump

And I thought that you're a bisexual stud. LOL

RE: Girls - deegee178 - 29-09-2021

(29-09-2021, 03:22 PM)jdcyl Wrote: At 13 and 14 I still had crushes on girl classmates, but I didn’t have strongly sexual thoughts about these girls.

Crushes on girls used to confuse the hell out of me as, like you, there was nothing sexual about it. Eventually I realised you can find someone attractive without being attracted to them.

RE: Girls - Heinrich - 29-09-2021

(29-09-2021, 04:50 PM)deegee178 Wrote:
(29-09-2021, 03:22 PM)jdcyl Wrote: At 13 and 14 I still had crushes on girl classmates, but I didn’t have strongly sexual thoughts about these girls.

Crushes on girls used to confuse the hell out of me as, like you, there was nothing sexual about it. Eventually I realised you can find someone attractive without being attracted to them.

T H I S !

There were so many girls/women I adored in high school and I thought that was normal heterosexuality. It wasn't until I kissed a boy (at 18/19) that I realized OH HOLY FUCK YES. After the novelty of jacking off to any old thing that made me hard wore off, I only fantasized about men. Especially my best friend Isaac. He'd change naked next to me at gym and I'd have to discreetly leave lest I be outed.

Nowadays I'm very comfortably gay, but sometimes I'll notice a girl and be captivated. I also think women age better than men (if they do it naturally) in general, so some of it is purely superficial.

I also notice non-binary people, both with penises and vaginas. A coworker was assigned female at birth but they identified as genderqueer and their thighs (they did roller derby)...my word.

Not sure and probably won't ever try to have sex with a vagina, but I won't write it off for life. I just think I've spent so much of my life achieving peace with my identity that a fringe attraction isn't important enough to dive into. Although...I could probably enjoy being pegged. Might be the only way I'd bottom. Who knows. Anyway, I don't have THAT much curiosity.

RE: Girls - Tiuri - 01-10-2021

I thought there was this general idea that most gay men have one or two women for whom they would go straight. A bit like straight men can still have a crush on Ryan Reynolds Smile

RE: Girls - Heinrich - 01-10-2021

Michelle Pfeiffer could peg me for sure. Preferably in the Catwoman suit. I'd say Tilda Swinton, too, but honestly she could also murder me and I'd be fine with it.

RE: Girls - ladsnet - 01-10-2021

I'm sure I did have one but I can't remember who it was now LOL

That's dementia kicking in !

Was probably Anne Widdecombe.

My offer to be your carer still stands, Phil, but my rate went up to a Bentley Continental GT.

RE: Girls - Parsifal - 01-10-2021

(01-10-2021, 04:28 PM)Heinrich Wrote: My offer to be your carer still stands, Phil, but my rate went up to a Bentley Continental GT.

Maybe instead he'll make you 100% shareholder of famousmales forum. Big Grin

Nope I want the car.

RE: Girls - Parsifal - 03-10-2021

(01-10-2021, 05:23 PM)Heinrich Wrote: Nope I want the car.

You couldn't afford the insurance. Wink

RE: Girls - Kev - 03-10-2021

(03-10-2021, 06:33 PM)Parsifal Wrote:
(01-10-2021, 05:23 PM)Heinrich Wrote: Nope I want the car.

You couldn't afford the insurance. Wink

The car or relationships?

RE: Girls - Heinrich - 04-10-2021

He'd pay the insurance, too.

RE: Girls - Parsifal - 04-10-2021

And it's a guzzler.

RE: Girls - Heinrich - 04-10-2021

I'll be fine. But back to girls: any of you ever had a pregnancy scare?

RE: Girls - ladsnet - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 04:27 AM)Parsifal Wrote: And it's a guzzler.

Rude!

RE: Girls - Parsifal - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 05:37 AM)Heinrich Wrote: I'll be fine. But back to girls: any of you ever had a pregnancy scare?

Maybe you can call this a close call.
I had a performance dance partner who wanted to seduce me.  She also desperately wanted a baby.  For social reasons we went out to dinner and back to her apartment.  She wanted me to spend the night and I said no.  Two weeks later during dance practice she said something that revealed that the night we were out she had a high chance of getting pregnant.  Glad I said no.  (Whew!)  And she's a lawyer. Sad