famousmales
Tom Holland - Printable Version

+- famousmales (https://famousmales.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Picture and Video forums (https://famousmales.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Showbiz View (https://famousmales.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tom Holland (/showthread.php?tid=3422)

Tom Holland - DarranS52 - 05-03-2021

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Why does he have to be so DAMN far away! 

[Image: vlcsnap-00014.png][Image: vlcsnap-00012.png] Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Tom Holland - manmode - 05-03-2021

Heart

RE: Tom Holland - jumbler - 06-03-2021

Oh FFS. You could hardly get a longer “long shot” if you asked the cameraman to use a telephoto lens. Might as well be on Mars. There’s barely anything to see anyway.

RE: Tom Holland - DarranS52 - 06-03-2021

(06-03-2021, 12:00 AM)jumbler Wrote: Oh FFS. You could hardly get a longer “long shot” if you asked the cameraman to use a telephoto lens. Might as well be on Mars. There’s barely anything to see anyway.

Upset Upset Upset :cry I know

RE: Tom Holland - RyCamp88 - 06-03-2021

You can clearly see the skin colour wet suit, he was wearing one in a behind the scenes picture.

RE: Tom Holland - joshyo657 - 06-03-2021

Just got back from seeing the movie. The movie itself is fine, not great but fine. But god dayummm Tom is gorgeous. A few shirtless scenes and one distant naked scene, the closing scene of the movie is especially hot! Can't wait for HD caps.

RE: Tom Holland - Luckydog2020 - 06-03-2021

Wet suit ? Na, clearly see his naked butt and side profile Tug

Thanx for sharing Big Grin

RE: Tom Holland - RyCamp88 - 06-03-2021

(06-03-2021, 03:42 PM)Luckydog2020 Wrote: Wet suit ? Na, clearly see his naked butt and side profile Tug

Thanx for sharing  Big Grin

Yeah he wore a skin tone color wet suit, there's pics if him in it in water, I presume from the long shot it was easy to make it appear as him naked but alas it's a suit and some editing.

RE: Tom Holland - Chris - 06-03-2021

Wet-suit? Maybe, as he did wear one when cameras were filming behind the scenes - but it's certainly not clear here in the final scenes, and definitely looks authentically nude to my reasonable eye-sight (cgi or no). So I'll use my own imagination.

RE: Tom Holland - DarranS52 - 06-03-2021

(06-03-2021, 04:19 PM)Chris Wrote: Wet-suit? Maybe, as he did wear one when cameras were filming behind the scenes - but it's certainly not clear here in the final scenes, and definitely looks authentically nude to my reasonable eye-sight (cgi or no). So I'll use my own imagination.

who can tell this days

RE: Tom Holland - james31 - 07-03-2021

I haven 't seen the film yet to which a question. will someone tell me the point
of giving a character a nude scene if the actor himself isn't actually naked? what's
the point? fake bare butt scenes are even more annoying than fake frontal
nude scenes. Sad

RE: Tom Holland - DarranS52 - 07-03-2021

(07-03-2021, 01:14 AM)james31 Wrote: I haven 't seen the film yet to which a question. will someone tell me the point
of giving a character a nude scene if the actor himself isn't actually naked? what's
nude scenes. Sad

well I guess someone will have to buy the dvd and see if tom says anything I dont see why he isnt naked

RE: Tom Holland - RyCamp88 - 07-03-2021

(07-03-2021, 03:17 AM)DarranS52 Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 01:14 AM)james31 Wrote: I haven 't seen the film yet to which a question. will someone tell me the point
nude scenes. Sad

well I guess someone will have to buy the dvd and see if tom says anything I dont see why he isnt naked

He’s not, teen fan girl tumblr has more or less confirmed it. And those crazy stans are always right, that plus eyeballs and common sense, you can see the bad attempt at shading the wet suit.