famousmales
Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - Printable Version

+- famousmales (https://famousmales.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussion forums (https://famousmales.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Poof's Pantry (https://famousmales.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? (/showthread.php?tid=308)

Pages: 1 2

Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - rahulsen - 11-08-2020

The title says it all - I changed my profile picture on Grindr which got me a bit more attention that I usually get, and had a few people looking to meet, which got me thinking - would you meet someone off Grindr for sex at the moment? 

I still don't think I'm completely comfortable with it - but that is a personal preference. What do you folks think? Just interested in what the views on this are. Now that the pubs are open, are people going out on the pull again (if that is still a thing, I'm past it so have no idea!!

RE: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - 9in - 11-08-2020

For 90% of the people on Grindr there hasn't been a pandemic, it seems. I'll meet someone for a drink, not in a pub, somewhere in a park or like that, not sure I want to fuck some disease ridden random stranger and help spread anything though.

Edit: PS, when was 39 past it?

RE: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - romeolover - 11-08-2020

It's a no from me!! Not worth the risk in my eyes

RE: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - NDN1984 - 11-08-2020

No-no!!

Meeting someone for a drink or a coffee fair enough, but not for that.

RE: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - RSL - 11-08-2020

not even tom holland

RE: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - bassman - 11-08-2020

No way Jose

RE: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - CUBBYJR1 - 11-08-2020

no too many negatives stuff about people getting beat up from doing it

RE: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - RSL - 11-08-2020

(11-08-2020, 04:47 PM)CUBBYJR1 Wrote: no too many negatives stuff about people getting beat up from doing it

beat up?

RE: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - Wow2004_5 - 11-08-2020

Just follow Terrence Higgins Trust advice...wear a mask and do it doggy!

RE: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - Parsifal - 12-08-2020

I'm in NYC where bars are still closed. And they're fucking like rabbits here!
I've gotten a few proposals and I tell them that I'm still social distancing, but happy to meet later when it's safe. They quickly disappear.
Never been in Grindr, but use another dating app.

RE: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - 9in - 12-08-2020

(12-08-2020, 12:01 AM)Parsifal Wrote: I'm in NYC ...
Never been in Grindr, but use another dating app.

You've had a lucky escape! Grindr in NYC makes London look like a monastery.

RE: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - Heinrich - 12-08-2020

I haven't met anyone and I'm on the fence whether I would. I'm in a rural area with very few cases.

RE: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - rahulsen - 12-08-2020

Thanks for the replies! Being cooped up at home (I'm still working from home at the moment), I was beginning to think I was the weird one for not wanting to meet! Nice to see I'm not alone!

RE: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - ladsnet - 12-08-2020

I changed my profile pic to the one I posted in the Speedo thread and I'm more popular than Jesus.

RE: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - 9in - 12-08-2020

(12-08-2020, 02:17 PM)ladsnet Wrote: I changed my profile pic to the one I posted in the Speedo thread and I'm more popular than Jesus.

Look at what happened to him though. Dodgy

RE: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - Heinrich - 12-08-2020

I think the CDC took the trouble to put together a guideline on sex during COVID. Of course they suggest cam stuff first, but also gave suggestions on what could only be recognized as gloryhole sex. So funny to read how nerds have to describe what we know under a tidy kink.

(12-08-2020, 06:27 PM)Heinrich Wrote: I think the CDC took the trouble to put together a guideline on sex during COVID. Of course they suggest cam stuff first, but also gave suggestions on what could only be recognized as gloryhole sex. So funny to read how nerds have to describe what we know under a tidy kink.

They'll be suggesting something like this next:

[Image: balls.jpg]

RE: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - jdcyl - 12-08-2020

Those bubbles need an outlet for your dick, and a docking intake for your hole.

When HIV/ AIDS was still frightening as all hell, gay men changed their lives, and committed relationships became much more common. It became an ideal, when previously the sexual revolution had most gay men glad that we weren’t trapped like straights by the pressure to marry. I’m not sure we would have put so much value on marriage equality under different circumstances.

Now, the requirement in a relationship is to commit to not breathing closely with anyone else.

RE: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - veeeight - 15-08-2020

Gloryholes

RE: Would you be comfortable meeting someone off Grindr at the moment? - art1e - 23-08-2020

up to you to take the chance or not. personally i'd probably wait or just talk online for awhile first.