famousmales

Full Version: Eddie Redmayne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Frontal scenes from The Danish Girl (2015)

[Image: eddie-redmayne-nudity.jpg]
[Image: eddie-redmayne-frontal-nude.jpg]
[Image: eddie-redmayne-penis-photos.jpg]
[Image: eddie-redmayne-jerk-off.jpg]
[Image: eddie-redmayne-dick-photos.jpg]
[Image: eddie-redmayne-cock-photos.jpg]

Source:  gay-male-celebs.com
I bet he’s got an amazing ginger bush. Would love to cop a feel. Tongue
Eddie R. has made news recently by saying in an interview that he shouldn't have taken the
role in The Danish Girl.  I disagree.  for the first 3rd if the film he plays a cisgender male. so how
would a trans woman who has fully transitioned be able to play a cisgender male?
(25-11-2021, 10:39 PM)james31 Wrote: [ -> ]Eddie R. has made news recently by saying in an interview that he shouldn't have taken the
role in The Danish Girl.  I disagree.  for the first 3rd if the film he plays a cisgender male. so how
would a trans woman who has fully transitioned be able to play a cisgender male?

We seem to live in an age when actors don't understand what acting is. Presumably the role should have gone to an actor who was male at the start of filming but willing to transition during filming. Of course this might have been problematic if reshoots were needed.
Love that we got to see his long dick
(01-12-2021, 04:05 PM)Fathead Wrote: [ -> ]Love that we got to see his long dick

Yes totally agree.
brave film to make