famousmales

Full Version: New topics?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The thing I'd find most useful would be a button that listed topics by creation date, newest first. When topics are ordered by latest posting, it's easy to miss new topics.

"Today's Posts" and "New Posts" seem to be largely equivalent, except in the number of results. Perhaps "Today's Posts"  could become "New Topics".

Or do I mean "threads"?
(27-08-2020, 06:27 AM)pinkpunk Wrote: [ -> ]The thing I'd find most useful would be a button that listed topics by creation date, newest first. When topics are ordered by latest posting, it's easy to miss new topics.

"Today's Posts" and "New Posts" seem to be largely equivalent, except in the number of results. Perhaps "Today's Posts"  could become "New Topics".

Or do I mean "threads"?

I suggest you carefully read this Guide. If you use the Mark Forum as Read feature, Today's Posts and New Posts will no longer be equivalent and all new topics will be marked with a different icon.

I visited the forum a few hours ago and when I'd read the new posts, I marked the forum as read. Just now, Today's Posts gave me three pages but New Posts only gave me eight new posts.

Good luck Approve