famousmales

Full Version: 2021 calendars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all,

I normally buy a calendar of a celeb or something sexy for each year. This year I’m struggling to find anything decent?! 

Anyone got any suggestions?
Always dependable....

[Image: 91wsYqPVJWL.jpg]
LOL gee thanks, but I’m ok.
I had made the point of buying Ben Cohen's for a few years. Then Strictly happened and I couldn't do it to myself no more...
I'll be his Devil Woman any day.
(28-11-2020, 03:58 PM)ken_85 Wrote: [ -> ]I had made the point of buying Ben Cohen's for a few years. Then Strictly happened and I couldn't do it to myself no more...

Look for Gaius Thompson,retirted gymnast
Does Dieux du Stade put out a naked calendar?
(28-11-2020, 01:33 PM)JasperS20 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I normally buy a calendar of a celeb or something sexy for each year. This year I’m struggling to find anything decent?! 

Why rely on a celeb to do one for you? Choose 12 of your favourite horny photos and make you own.

https://www.vistaprint.co.uk/photo-gifts...e-shell_0_

The printing company will assume you're a teenage girl.
I used to get either Ronaldo or Tom Daley, neither are doing one this year!!
(28-11-2020, 10:58 PM)romeolover Wrote: [ -> ]I used to get either Ronaldo or Tom Daley, neither are doing one this year!!

You could always get an unofficial one:
[Image: bs0TvJz.jpg]
Cripes..
Someones been on the overtime with the airbrush on that one
[Image: H5945-L59522406.jpg]
Clever.  You can use that one again in 2021. Approve
The only celeb calendar I ever had was a Michael Owen one. Not sure if it's the one Phil posted, but I remember it had a picture of him brushing his teeth with his shirt off,

Fuck me, the lengths I had to go to for a good wank before the internet came along,  LOL
I put in Chris Evans calendar... but keep getting results for Chris Hemsworth. LOL

How’s about something Robtastic??[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
(28-11-2020, 01:33 PM)JasperS20 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Look up Redhot 100. Lovely gingers all of them.
Please tell me there is a Mason Mount calendar
This year, I bought HRVY calendar.
I bought one of well known roundabouts (allegedly).

Am I getting old???
(18-12-2020, 06:24 PM)Welsh Cake Wrote: [ -> ]Am I getting old???

If you're asking then YES. Tongue 
(It's a state of mind)
Pages: 1 2 3