famousmales

Full Version: What do you like most about a guy??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I’ve lost count of the number of beautiful guys I’ve seen: IRL, on tv, movies. But they’re all uniquely different and beautiful in their own way. They have different things that make them stand out.

But what does it for you?? I am a sucker for good looks, a pretty guy will always draw me in. Obviously, if it was to go any further, I’d have to get to know him, find out more about his personality.

But a stunning set of eyes, beautiful features, and a sexy beard are a must. Helps if he’s got a great tan, and big cock.

Actually, the poll’s a wee bit confusing. When I put movement, I meant something like sexy moves, whether it’s a walk or swagger (how a guy holds himself, basically); or just someone who pulls great dance moves. Tend to notice these things.

And I meant to put hair too, so better make Beard ‘Beard + hair’.
Bank balance
Unless they've prolapsed, they're of no interest to me.
I love faces and eyes. That's the first thing I'm attracted to. I really don't like sungasses as they obscure the eyes.
Noisy sex
Legs. I love a pair of muscular, hairy legs (I’m thinking of you Grealish Big Grin ).
Good thighs and a good ass. But I love good hair, too. And unique features. Dick size doesn't mean much as long as it's proportionate.
"proportionate"?

Would you be okay with a midget/little person who has a 4" dick?
I like beautiful cocks not big ones. Big Grin
(08-11-2020, 08:07 PM)Kev Wrote: [ -> ]"proportionate"?

Would you be okay with a midget/little person who has a 4" dick?

Sure? Will let you know if it ever happens. But I prefer men on the taller side.
No "bum" option... I mean what? Huh
A pulse,

Looking like Ben Davies,

Sorta struggling to think of anything else, Undecided
(08-11-2020, 09:25 PM)9in Wrote: [ -> ]No "bum" option... I mean what? Huh
Only 10 options to choose from!! And I started off thinking that was more than enough... Confused
(08-11-2020, 11:07 PM)jumbler Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2020, 09:25 PM)9in Wrote: [ -> ]No "bum" option... I mean what? Huh
Only 10 options to choose from!! And I started off thinking that was more than enough...  Confused

Yeah but even if he has pretty eyes, handsome face, a potentially suitable beard, an acceptable body (no requirements here), any cock, a nice attitude and is good in bed... if he's got a flat arse my dick ain't getting anywhere near it.
cock? pray tell me how u instantly know what the cock looks like when u see a guy :p
(09-11-2020, 08:27 PM)loverboy260 Wrote: [ -> ]cock? pray tell me how u instantly know what the cock looks like when u see a guy :p

Locker room?  Shower room?  Nude beach?  Wow Fancy
Yeah, you should get a good idea how big it is whether he’s wearing clothes or not. Wink
(09-11-2020, 11:32 PM)jumbler Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, you should get a good idea how big it is whether he’s wearing clothes or not. Wink

Good advice for size queens. Wink
Values, build (rather than body), outy tummy button
As a foot fetishist my favourite body part isn't listed so I can't vote :-(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6